Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Thursday, 13 May 2010
Alter It Monthly - Tin
I sandpapered my tin to get the wording off - I then gessoed it. I put 2 coats of Copper Acrylic paint on and then heated it to make it bubble. I finished off by adding my bits and pieces
gosh this is just brilliant hun really love what you have done with the tin and as for your atcs they are awesome hugs cheryl xx
ReplyDeleteLove all that texture and the art theme you have used on this. Great Altering Hilda.
ReplyDeleteFab texture
ReplyDeleteGreat tin
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with our monthly challenge, the gesso has added great texture to your tin.
ReplyDeletesorry i took so long to get here.. ive been on holiday :D
ReplyDeleteTexture.. My favourite lol.. and a good bit of heating and bubbling.. nice..
thanks for joining in this months theme .. now its a tin you can use