



I've so enjoyed making these patchwork blinds for my craft room - all the squares were hand stitched and then the backing was done on my machine - I used skirts, tops and bits and pieces I bought in the charity shops and on ebay to complete my project - its my first try at something like this so am pleased with the result
You're kidding me! your first try? AMAZING! So colourful and cheerful. Well done Hilda, can't wait to see your next patchwork creation xxx
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda! They are scrumptious. I could just sit and look at them all day! They'll keep your craft space really snug too in winter. xx
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda these are scrummy, I can't believe this is your first attempt at something like this and all pieced by hand too. Fantastic, I can't wait to see what you make next
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
Wow Hilda, this is fabulous, so colourful.so perfect for the craft room too. You are so talented my friend
ReplyDeletehugs June xxx
Totally amazing and scrumptious. Wow it must look even more amazing in real life. Annette x
ReplyDeleteVery snazzy I must say Hilda !! BTW, your craft room is sooooo tidy - wish mine stayed that way lol !
ReplyDelete