Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Patchwork Quilt










At long last my quilt is finished and I'm delighted with it. Every square was hand stitched and then hand quilted. I must say a huge thank you to Joy who gave me instructions every step of the way,without which I would never have attempted such a huge project. I'm now very kean to do another !!!!! but have some other projects to do first.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous quilt that will surely become a family heirloom! I can't believe how much work has gone into it and in such a short time, given that you were journalling and doing other craft too. Well done Hilda, you can be rightly proud of yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hilda this looks fantastic, you have done an amazing job and as Shairon says it is sure to become an heirloom.
    Well done you should be so proud of yourself

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hilda it's absolutely Gorgeous,Well done you.
    An Heirloom for sure.
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a fab quilt
    have allways wanted to make one
    you should be very proud of yourself
    lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilda, do you ever stop? Or do you know a secret your not telling us? As Shairon already said you do so much and without compromising your work. Your first quilt is truly lovely and with the pillow cases grace your bed beautifully. Well done, you've a right to feel proud. I know you have just started another and I'm so looking forward to seeing it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilda you are so tallented your quilt is beautiful you should be very proud of yourself
    hugs Alison

    ReplyDelete