
This is the last page in my moleskine journal - I've enjoyed every minute of every page and am looking forward to starting a new journal. Hoping to get a new moleskine soon !!!! Maybe about December 25th :):):)
I hope you have enjoyed looking through my pages
oh really love how you have designed this page hun its so effective brilliant hugs cherylxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGosh you were up early this morning!
ReplyDeleteThis is a delightful page Hilda and I have enjoyed your sharing of them on here. I hope Father Christmas brings you a new one.
Jackie x
Hilda you have been busy since my last visit, You're certainly making up for time spent away from your caft room. I love your journal pages and altered baked bean tin, Especially like the 'created by hand', very pretty, and what a great job you are doing drawing your faces.Wow! xx
ReplyDeleteGlad you've enjoyed your journalling as much as we have enjoyed seeing it grow. Looking forward to the next one. xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing project Hilda. I am just popping round the blogs to say hello. Hope i can keep up a bit better this year
ReplyDeletex