Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Wednesday, 29 February 2012
My second hand stitched quilt
Have really enjoyed making this quilt- its is all hand pieced - I quilted in the ditch on the blades and then added buttons - love the colorway that I got from some oriental paper
Oh Hilda this is fantastic I love the colours and the pinwheel pattern. I think I am going to have to be brave and have a go at making a quilt for the bed, it's something I have wanted to do for ages but not been brave enough. Maybe this is the year and I am being inspired by you to do it by hand so i can do it downstairs. Jackie x
Oh Hilda this is fantastic I love the colours and the pinwheel pattern. I think I am going to have to be brave and have a go at making a quilt for the bed, it's something I have wanted to do for ages but not been brave enough. Maybe this is the year and I am being inspired by you to do it by hand so i can do it downstairs.
ReplyDeleteJackie x
OMG your quilt is stunning Hilda, so cleverly constructed, great choice of fabrics and lovingly pieced and quilted. Well done!! xx
ReplyDeleteoh wow this is fantastic the,detail on this is amazing Hun,brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx
ReplyDeletebeautiful Hilda
ReplyDeletehave allways wanted to make a quilt
one day x
HIlda this is stunning. Congratulations - all hand done too. You must be so proud of it.
ReplyDeletexx
I know I have commented on this before, but I wanted you to hop on over to my blog for a wee surprise!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Janet