Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 17 August 2012

Dresden Plate Quilt










I am delighted with the finished quilt - there was a lot of cutting, machining and hand applique going on here but the finished result - well worth it. I am going to keep it for the winter when hopefully I will have bought or made some curtains to match

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Hilda! What a gorgeous quilt and pillowcases! This will become an heirloom, I'm sure. I can't believe how little time it took you to make it. Must have been doing the night shift, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hilda this is amazing and you have done it so quickly I love it especially as it has matching pillow cases too
    As Shairon says I'm sure it will become a family heirloom
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowee your quilt and pillowcases are fabulous, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely beautiful dresden plate quilt. I love how you've pieced the plates and the fabrics are wonderful. You must be feeling really proud. A true heirloom that 'll last for generations. Can't wait to see your next creation/s xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Hilda! What a work of art! And so quick too, I would barely have made a start in the time it's taken you to complete these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is lovely - I have only just discovered dresden plates so am slowly amassing a little pile to make into a quilt!

    ReplyDelete