Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 2 March 2013

B is for Bottle- Alphabet Challenge

 
 
 
The Alphabet challenge this weekis to create something using the theme "Bis for Bottle" luckily I had just the stamp to depict this theme. I stamped and heat embossed my image, added some colour with distress inks and then attached to my card - I love this stamp so it was great to have a reason to use it

4 comments:

  1. This is a great card that's a fab stamp
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Hilda and just the right stamp for this challenge! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome image for our B is for Bottle challenge. Love the vintage feel of this card.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you got to use this great stamp in our Bottles challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete