Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 7 March 2015

Art Journey

Over at Art  Journey this month the challenge is to use colour except  black
 
This is what I ended up with
 


I covered page with Gesso and wrote into it with the end of my brush - I used Brusho to add colour.
 
 
I put some torn strips of patterned paper around the edges and then dry brushed them with Gesso
 
 
I added some strips of Tissue Tape and then again dry brushed with Gesso
 
 
I Die cut the tree and inked it and then added the bird which I had fussy cut out of some scrap fabric
 
 
The Butterfly was Die Cur inked and added via a Pen Nib and glue
 
 
I added some colour into the words that I had etched into the Gesso
 
Finished off with background stamping using Olive Adirondack Ink
 
There are some great pieces over at Art  journey why don't you head over and take a look
 



4 comments:

  1. Nice page, but I think you mean art journey - our Art Journal Journey has a different theme! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops!!! Thanks Valerie - I had linked to the right challenge - silly me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page Hilda, lovely bright colours
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering our challenge at the Art Journey blog. I like your page, but I'm sorry to say that I don't see any Art Journey stamps, our own stamp brand. Using them is one of the conditions to join our challenge. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete