Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 3 August 2015

Journal 52 weeks 30/31

 
Did this page in the challenged 10 minutes - Distress Sprays, Stencils, washi tape, stamping and a strip of chit chat
For this one I used Brusho's and water , stamping, cut out wording and some stamping with bottle tops


Journal 52 weeks 30 and 31

Linking to Mixed Media World where the great challenge this month is Stencils

3 comments:

  1. Great pages Hilda, I especially like the second one
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic and hard to believe you accomplished so much in only 10 minutes. I took the challenge too, but only completed a background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh wonderful journal page Hilda, some of my favourite colour combo's there!
    Thanks for joining us at MMW and good luck ;)
    Big Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete