Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Thursday, 16 March 2017
The Lady in Red
I used lots of paints, stamps, stencils and ephemera to creat this page and WOW what a mess I made!!!I somehow even got paint on my window!!! The Lady in Red was coloured with distress pen on and old sepia photo
This is my entry for the Try it on Tuesday challenge where this month the theme is Lady in Red
I am also linking to Art Journal Journey where the theme is Out and About
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really love the layered effect here - what a fantastic page you made and wow it fits Tiot as well as Art Journal Journey perfectly! Thank you very much for joining both Challenges Hilda! You made me happy!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a happy weekend ahead,
I hope you have now not specially window cleaning on your agenda ...lol!
oxo Susi
A terrific page with a lot of work on it
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday
Love Chrissie xx
What a fab page, love all the layers and colours, and the elegant lady in red. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteOh gosh brilliant page hun great design hugs cheryl xxx
ReplyDeleteWunderbare Seite rund um die Dame in Rot. Super Idee diese Coloration des alten Fotos.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
Sabine
So many layers of wonderful images. Its a fabulous page and the Lady in Red looks so elegant. Thank you for sharing this with is at TioT's as well as AJJ.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
Great page Hilda! I would love to know how you managed to get your paint on the window! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat work, well done !
ReplyDeleteLovely pages, the layering and transparency you have created add so much detail and interest to the piece - beautiful! Visiting from AJJ and wishing you a great weekend! J :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your coloring on the old photo style image. :) You made a wonderful page.
ReplyDeleteThanks bunches for sharing your awesome page with us over at TioT this time. Love every detail of it!
ReplyDelete