That is a fabulous cover. I especially love all the ribbons which makes it really pretty.I hope you share some pages with us once you start them. They have come up great in such a pretty journal. Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ. hugs-Erika
I absolutely adore the beautiful cover you have created for your 2018 art journal. I love the positive statements, especially the one on courage. This is a beautiful entry and a wonderful first entry this month for Art Journal Journey. Like Erika, I hope you will share more of these with us.
Wow- what a fantastic cover! I am looking forward to seeing with what you will fill it this year! Happy New Year to you and thank you very much for joining Art Journal JOurney and Moo Mania & More! Much appreciated! oxo Susi
Oh wow, what a fabulous journal front, full of interest, and the delicious ribbons on the spine... I look forward to seeing your entries. Thank you so much for joining in the artistic stamper challenge. X
what a gorgeous journal - a wonderful way to start it! Enjoy it through the year! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw! Hugs rachel x
That is a fabulous cover. I especially love all the ribbons which makes it really pretty.I hope you share some pages with us once you start them. They have come up great in such a pretty journal. Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteThanks Erika have been to your blog to see the wonderful artwork
DeleteI absolutely adore the beautiful cover you have created for your 2018 art journal. I love the positive statements, especially the one on courage. This is a beautiful entry and a wonderful first entry this month for Art Journal Journey. Like Erika, I hope you will share more of these with us.
ReplyDeleteThanks Elizabeth just love your "new start"
Deletethat is wonderful fantastic idea this journal page!
ReplyDeleteVery Happy and Healthy New Year too you,
hugs Elke
Thanks Elke - have a wonderful new year
DeleteWow- what a fantastic cover! I am looking forward to seeing with what you will fill it this year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and thank you very much for joining Art Journal JOurney and Moo Mania & More!
Much appreciated!
oxo Susi
Thanks Susi and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you too
DeleteGreat cover Hilda. I too especially like the courage quote. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Shairon
DeleteBeautiful journal, have fun filling it. Happy New year! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteThanks Valerie and a Happy New Year to you too
DeleteOh wow, what a fabulous journal front, full of interest, and the delicious ribbons on the spine... I look forward to seeing your entries. Thank you so much for joining in the artistic stamper challenge. X
ReplyDeleteLovely journal cover Hilda! Great quotes! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Lesley
DeleteHi Hilda! I absolutely love your beautiful art journal cover! I hope you get to fill it up this year! Hugs, Sharon
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous journal - a wonderful way to start it! Enjoy it through the year! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw! Hugs rachel x
ReplyDelete