Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 17 October 2008

Art Adventure - fabric Arch



And what a challenge this was - not my style at all but I've tried!!!!

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

17 comments:

  1. Well you've done every well with it Hilda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done, You have done a great job, better than I could do, fabric and sewing are not in my comfort zone at all....Im going to struggle with this one, so im inspired that you have done yours so quickly.....Im off to start mine, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...thats a lovely arch; thanks for joining in and trying something that isn't your usual style (it wasn't ours either!)You've used an interesting technique to add the picture - is it a transparency?
    I love the flower!
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda the image is printed on to Safmat (maker - Letraset)- looks fab over stamped writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your arch looks wonderful - for me it was also a really hard challenge ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous.
    Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the stripes and buttons - cool! That big fat flower at the top is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely arch,very different
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done you for stretching your boundaries and having a go - and what a great result! Thanks for joining in with our challenge.
    Love
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's great, love the transparency and the flower, and the buttons, you can never have too many buttons

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your fabric arch looks wonderful, Love all the details and your design is so original too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great love the flower and image and buttons... well all of it it TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. love buttons and love what you have done with them in your arch it is so original...great image.
    chriss x
    found your tin too and your framed ATC's.

    ReplyDelete