Wonderful card.
I don't know if that card fits ... but anyway ... it looks wonderful!
Fab card, I love that stampxx
Excellent! What a great card!
Great card!
What a great and unusual image! Love this!!
Very very nice card. The stamp are beautiful!!!
Very different but I love it !
Fab image, love the border cross stitch stamp
Great skinny, fab stamp
The image you used is so unique and cool!
Love itxx
Fab XX
Fabulous !! Love it.
Wonderful card.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if that card fits ... but anyway ... it looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteFab card, I love that stamp
ReplyDeletexx
Excellent! What a great card!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great and unusual image! Love this!!
ReplyDeleteVery very nice card.
ReplyDeleteThe stamp are beautiful!!!
Very different but I love it !
ReplyDeleteFab image, love the border cross stitch stamp
ReplyDeleteGreat skinny, fab stamp
ReplyDeleteThe image you used is so unique and cool!
ReplyDeleteLove it
ReplyDeletexx
Fab XX
ReplyDeleteFabulous !! Love it.
ReplyDelete