
I put some colour on to the base of my canvas then covered it in Beeswax - I thne added some dressmakers pattern tissue. Next came the images - Thanks Sam - I put an image in the name plate and covered with glossy accents and when dry attached with brads. I put a layer of modpodge on the hinge and then inked it I heated it until the glue bubbled to creat texture. I than put another coat of beeswax all over. To finish it off I added the Tape - 7 gypsies and the Letters Tim Holtz Salvage stickers.
I'm quite pleased with the result
What a wonderful piece. I love the idea of the pattern tissue---just brillant!
ReplyDeletefabulous~!
ReplyDeleteThis is really gorgeous! Must be enlarged to see all the detail!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Beeswax canvas...beautifully created.
ReplyDeletegorgeous! i just love sewing patterns and aren´t those tapes fantastic! such a beautiful canvas!
ReplyDeleteYou should be delighted! I think your canvas is superb. I particularly love your background colours and the way they meld together so beautifully. Just lovely! Penny
ReplyDeleteOh Its lovely, and I alwasy think it looks fab having being photographed on the lawn. The colours are beautiful and the images so sweet.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing , its a lovely canvas
lovely canvas love the colour just muted by the wax? the images are adorable. the tape to finish just sets it all off so well, love it.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous canvas hun x
ReplyDeleteOooh Hilda ths is stunning, love that red tape xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis really is a work of art!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fabulous Hilda! I love it! x
ReplyDeletereally gorgeous canvas..love the rusty colors and feel to it..fab. hardware!
ReplyDeleteThis turned out wonderful. I love the aged look and the number take is the coolest accent!
ReplyDelete