Fantastic colors and design! Great tag!
Beautiful tag.
Some cool stamps you've used as well as your sentiment. Great tickets, too.
Terrific Tag art, Hilda...beautiful!
Love all the stamping on this fun tag...interesting sentiment!
Great work, beautiful images.
wonderful tag great images Hilda
I really like that ice check ticket you used...and the other images, too!
Fab tag Hilda xxxx
Nice stamping, great work!
Cool tag Hilda!
What a fun tag, Love the colors, But I must admit I hate it when the ART POLICE are watching. HeheHave a great day!
Fantastic colors and design! Great tag!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag.
ReplyDeleteSome cool stamps you've used as well as your sentiment. Great tickets, too.
ReplyDeleteTerrific Tag art, Hilda...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove all the stamping on this fun tag...interesting sentiment!
ReplyDeleteGreat work, beautiful images.
ReplyDeletewonderful tag great images Hilda
ReplyDeleteI really like that ice check ticket you used...and the other images, too!
ReplyDeleteFab tag Hilda xxxx
ReplyDeleteNice stamping, great work!
ReplyDeleteCool tag Hilda!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun tag, Love the colors, But I must admit I hate it when the ART POLICE are watching. Hehe
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!