
This is the box I picked up at the car boot sale - I scraped off the paint - rubbed it down and added firstly a coat of black Gesso then a coat of Copper Acrylic - before it was dry I sprayed on Red Crackle Paint

And this is how it finished after I embellished it

A closer look at the crackle

And the top

And for those who like to have a look - this is what I put inside
Great job Hilda! Didn't it crackle well!
ReplyDeleteHilda you are like the Queen of car boots!! I only seem to find crap but you always find a gem!! This looks fabulous
ReplyDeletex
Oh oh oh OH! Ab Fab and all that lace yum! Thank you for sharing with us at TT again. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteThe box is beautiful Hilda aren'y you clever
ReplyDeleteomg hun what a brilliant design so love what you have done with this the paint its amazing hugs cheryl xxxxx
ReplyDeleteomg! this is fabulous! absolutely fabulous!
ReplyDeleteis avril still out of commission? please tell her i'm missing her and hope all is well. thank you.
Wnderful transformation Hilda, amazing crackling. Thanks for recycling with Tueday Taggers this week.
ReplyDeletex Michelle
WOW Those crackles are just fab, I can't get mine to go anything like that!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Hilda, great job! Thanks for playing along with TT this week.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining TT again this week, I love your car boot find and how you have recycled it, really fabulous work Hilda.
ReplyDeleteBee xx
Fantastic Hilda, what a wonderful job you have done, have a great weekend, take careX:)
ReplyDelete