Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 5 November 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Autumnal Colours




Image and backing papers are Nancy Watts - matted and layered and added ribbon and sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Oh Hilda isnt he canny? I love his eyes , bless him what a fab card it looks great. Im sure my eyes are often as big as that when ive been crafting well into the night hehehe. Its a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hilda, Love owls and he is very special. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just adore this hun,the owl is just,brill and love the,colors on this hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Hida that owl is cute

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilda thats so beautiful and he is a gorgeous owl. I love this lovely card. I hope you are well my friend and sorry i missed so much. My arm is improving a bit now so hopefully i can stay on the scene a bit more. Have a lovely week
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet love your little owl
    Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete