Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 14 November 2010

Fat Pages - RED

















I covered the background of my mountboard with Adirondack Dabbers - Red Pepper

I then put some card through my bigshot in embossing folders and then inked them with Distress Inks - Barn Door and added them to my squares

I then stamped my images with Momento Ink - Black and water coloured them with Distress Inks - Barn Door using a water pen. I finished them off by inking the edges

These pages are for a swap I'm hosting on the Lotstodorevisted Forum

1 comment:

  1. Love these Hilda and they are very appropriate for the day

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete