Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 28 May 2011

Art Journalling





















I had lots of fun creating this page - used loads of paint and got real messy !!! I started my page with a coat of gesso and then gradually added paints to colour it. I added some cuttings with Mod Podge and then more paint - I painted through stencils and sequin waste - I outlined some of my ephemera with my journalling pen before adding my journalling - I love the textures on this page although I do think its a little dark in places

4 comments:

  1. Love this Hilda all the textures are fab

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ths is so coo,l I love love LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love these hun,the colors and textures are brilliant hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and composition Hilda. xx

    ReplyDelete