I used Rangers Dabbers and Gesso to create the background for this page - I then added some stamping and some bits cut from magazines. I used a music stencil and stencils I'd made for my hearts and then coloured them with dabbers and outlined them - the three hearts on the left were a gift from my friend Joy. I fiished off by adding my wording which I had generated on my pc using a new font I've just got - again a lot of fun was had creating the page
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 30 May 2011
Journal page
I used Rangers Dabbers and Gesso to create the background for this page - I then added some stamping and some bits cut from magazines. I used a music stencil and stencils I'd made for my hearts and then coloured them with dabbers and outlined them - the three hearts on the left were a gift from my friend Joy. I fiished off by adding my wording which I had generated on my pc using a new font I've just got - again a lot of fun was had creating the page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A fantastic page Hilda, your journalling is inspiring
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x