Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Art Journal Backgrounds





I've had so much fun creating these backgrounds inspired by Kate Crane, Donna Downey and Christy Tomlinson - I've used Acrylics, Color wash, stencils, found objects doodling pens and lots of Gesso - I'll be adding even more texture as I go forward and embellish them before I do my journalling.

If you would like a closer look just stop the slideshow by clicking on any of the pics or click on the "View all images"

6 comments:

  1. Great backgounds Hilda. I especially like the greeny/blue ones. Will be interesting to see what you put on them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have been having loads of fun, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your backgrounds Hilda you have been having lots of inky fun

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue/green ones are my favourites too. Backgrounds are fantastic Hilda, you've certainly mastered the technique for mixed media. Loving your pages xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful backgrounds Hilda! Looks like you had a lot of fun creating them!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous backgrounds - love how you've used the circles in two of them. I love making art journal backgrounds too.

    ReplyDelete