Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Remains of the day Video

Untitled from hilda moffett on Vimeo.




This is the first time I've attempted doing a video - so please be gentle with me lol

I took an on line course with Mary Ann Moss entitled Remains of the Day - had lots of fun doing it and will definately do another

7 comments:

  1. wow! Hilda, congratulations on a fabulous video of a fabulous ROD journa.l I love it and you have inspired me to go ahead and make mine!! I now know how I'm going to use those serviettes you kindly sent me, honestly I had no idea how i was going to use them, except perhaps on candles lol! I am so looking forward to seeing it IRL! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woweeee Hilda your ROD journal is absolutely fab. I love how you have combined so many different things and made them look amazing together
    Your video is brilliant and I understood you perfectly

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure dead brill, Hilda! Loved your description of your journal - such imagination!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful crafting, so love your design and choice of materials.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i´m overwhelmed! you were so busy with your ROD and it really is an appetizer to start one myself... a fun way to bind in all these bits and pieces we all have laying around. bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilda! So long since I've visited, so much wonderful art to see! I love all your art journalling! Great video too! Your book is gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee what fantastic work you have been upto Hilda the recycled journal really works for me, a great idea and your having so much fun with it all
    Von x

    ReplyDelete