Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 12 August 2011

Beeswax





















Added some colour to canvas with Adirondack Color Wash then added a dress pattern with beeswax - added image which I had grounded with a piece of underpaper- coloured and outlined the image - all the while I ket heating the beeswax so the pieces would stick - did the same with the butterflies adding wax and keeping it moving with my heatgun. Added some colour to a piece of notepad waste with sprays and adhered again with beeswax. Colored a grunge paper hinge with distress inks - added clear embossing powder and used my hammer to add texture. Printed some wording on PC and added these using the same method

3 comments:

  1. Have just been looking through your latest canvas creations Hilda, they are fabulous, i love this one in particular, the details are amazing. I hope all is good with you my friend and I am so sorry to be so haphazzard posting. Its just a time thing. Every day i have so many things to do, its impossible to do them all and i never catch up lol.
    hugs June x
    ps if you want a collage image freebie, i created one just for my followers to grab on my fun friday at Dezinaworld blog. Just pop by and help yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Hilda, I love the way you have used the beeswax

    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The background is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete