Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 15 August 2011

File Folder Journal

Untitled from hilda moffett on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Well done, Hilda. Great vid and I love the journal, so many colours, layers and textures. You certainly had fun making it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Hilda, loved the covers and cuff, the colours and textures. Have ordered myself some foam alpha stamps, but love those Tim's ones, especially in that little box. Great work with the camera, especially as you've not been too well. Bet you'll be doing close ups soon
    hugs Joy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Hilda and your journal is fantastic. I love all the layers and texture you have included

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HILDA! i´m in awe!! seems you also bought the workshop of roben marie smith. it turned out gorgeous - the colors are so wonderful. love your word prompts on the pages. and what a good idea with the cuff around the cover! it will be a joy to journal in this book! thanks for showing:)

    ReplyDelete