Another page that I've really enjoyed - started with a layer of gesso then added acrylics with an old credit card - dried and added more layers - added some circles with gesso and a pot lid. Then added my wording - used Tim Holtz foam stamps and distress ink for these. Shadowed them with sakura pens. Added the border to the side, then the little girl which I shadowed with charcoal - did some random stamping with tapestry stamps and distress inks. Finished off by doing my journalling.
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Thursday, 10 November 2011
journal page
Another page that I've really enjoyed - started with a layer of gesso then added acrylics with an old credit card - dried and added more layers - added some circles with gesso and a pot lid. Then added my wording - used Tim Holtz foam stamps and distress ink for these. Shadowed them with sakura pens. Added the border to the side, then the little girl which I shadowed with charcoal - did some random stamping with tapestry stamps and distress inks. Finished off by doing my journalling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment