Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 6 January 2012

journal pages






















Have had a great time creating these pages - I started off with pieces of torn paper added with Mod Podge followed by acrylics using credit card and baby wipes. I added some texture by putting modelling paste througha stencil. The lettering is done with Tim Holtz foam stamps using Black Soot and then outlining with Sakura pens. I added some stamping and had great fun flicking paint off my paintbrush

4 comments:

  1. Lovely bold lettering and great composition, Hilda. I like the texture paste through the stencils too. Will have to try that myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages Hilda and the effect of the paste through the stencil is great. The bold black lettering really stands out on that background too.

    Is this your moleskine Hilda that you got for Christmas? can I ask what sort of paper it contains and what size it is? I want to treat myself to a moleskine with some of my Christmas money but I'm not sure what will be best as there are so many to choose from. Any help great fully received

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful journal pages Hilda, love all the elemnts and finished nicely with those blue splatters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your art journal pages.

    ReplyDelete