Nice combo of colours, love the random stiching. Hangs head in shame, I haven't started mine yet! xx
This is fab Hilda another great page, I've done this one too, I'll have to take some pictures and put them on my blogJackie xx
Terrific page, x
Hilda this page is Fab I love the random stitches and the colours used hugs Alison
Great page and great blog, just popped over from Milliande group. Saw you talk of lotstodo forum? were can I find that? sounds interesting.Lynda
Nice combo of colours, love the random stiching. Hangs head in shame, I haven't started mine yet! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is fab Hilda another great page, I've done this one too, I'll have to take some pictures and put them on my blog
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
Terrific page, x
ReplyDeleteHilda this page is Fab I love the random stitches and the colours used
ReplyDeletehugs Alison
Great page and great blog, just popped over from Milliande group. Saw you talk of lotstodo forum? were can I find that? sounds interesting.
ReplyDeleteLynda