I covered my craftroom chair having been inspired by this blog
I followed her instructions of first quilting 2 large pieces of material - followed by making one piece into a pillow type case and keep putting it on the chair inside out - pining and restitching several times until the desired shape was reached. the seat was done in much the same way and finished by stapling,
Love the bright colours on this material that I bought in Ikea
I covered an old cushion to match the chair because the red one I made recently clashed terribly
FANTASTIC! You certainly don't let the grass grow under your feet. Unlike me I wait till it's up past my knees lol. Love the quilting and the matching cushion. Well done Hilda xx
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda this is fantastic and you've done it so quickly too, it would have taken me ages. I love the matching cushion too and that fabric is so bright and cheerful. Well done!
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
This is gorgeous Hilda! I can't believe how fast you work! I love the design and colours, guaranteed to brighten up the dullest day. (Thought I can't imagine any day ever being dull in your craft room!) xx
ReplyDelete