You had me worried for a moment, I thought you'd made it after returning from your holiday with your new stash lol! It's lovely, fab colours and nice touch with the buttons xx
It's lovely Hilda, looks very comfy!x
This is lovely Hilda I love the way you have used the buttons in the centre of the squaresJackie x
oh a warm snugglie to lean back on, beautiful, hugs
Beautiful cushion Hilda, lovely design xx
Looks fantastic.
Gorgeous design and colour scheme, Hilda! xx
You had me worried for a moment, I thought you'd made it after returning from your holiday with your new stash lol! It's lovely, fab colours and nice touch with the buttons xx
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely Hilda, looks very comfy!x
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Hilda I love the way you have used the buttons in the centre of the squares
ReplyDeleteJackie x
oh a warm snugglie to lean back on, beautiful, hugs
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cushion Hilda, lovely design xx
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous design and colour scheme, Hilda! xx
ReplyDelete