Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 5 July 2012

Hexi table cover




Its so relaxing sitting at night making hexi's - then you have to think what to do with them all !!!!! I've made this little table cover with some of them - looking for suggestions to use up some of the others I have made - so is you do have anysuggestions please mention them in the comments

5 comments:

  1. oh tell you what i think stunning,the detail is amazing,really beautiful material you have used,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Hilda, how about making place mats?

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats so pretty Hilda I love it. Hope you are well my friend
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilda that's lovely, agree placemats would be great xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Hilda, great way to use up scraps. I am sure you have thought of making cushion covers too! xx

    ReplyDelete