Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Sunday, 16 December 2012
Hello - I'm back blogging
What a bad blogger I have been over the last few months !!!!! I have had lots going on in my life and sitting at the pc has not come into play very much at all. I have continued with my crafts having made all my Christmas cards and lots of sewing projects finished
Here are a few of them
I covered Graemes chair for him
I made some Hangings for the church sale and gifts
My throw and cushions
I organised my fabric
The Advent I made for George
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




It's lovely to see you back blogging Hilda and all your makes are brilliant. I especially love George's advent calendar
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
Ditto to everything Jackie said. Your fabric stash is looking very healthy, looking forward to seeing what you make next xx
ReplyDeleteYou have been very busy Hilda! You have made lots of lovely things! xx
ReplyDeleteLife does have it's way of interfering...good and bad at times. It's good to see you Hilda. (hope things are good) I love what you have been busy doing..the chair looks amazing and the advent calendar..I LOVE it. The quilt and cushions...ok ok I love all of the things you have been doing. ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Regi