Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Black and White Bag

Hi my friends - have just finished this bag - love all the little pockets in at along with the very deep ones which are great for things that need to be kept safe

4 comments:

  1. Wow it's beautiful Hilda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Hilda it's brilliant and so useful to take to your sewing group. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a whizz with the needle and thread and am totally loving all your bags. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilda this is fantastic I love all the pockets it will be so useful

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete