Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 7 January 2013
Journal Cover
Its ages since I used this technique and love how it turned out.
I scrumpled up some dressmaking pattern tissue and added it to the cover with PVA
I then coloured it with Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Shabby Shutters and a hint of Walnut Stain
I heat embossed my lettering and added them with Diamond Glaze
I finished off by inking and adding my little bird and die cut branch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The perfect cover, Hilda! It is really lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous cover Hilda! I love the bird too! xx
ReplyDeleteWOW...I love your technique and am so going to borrow it for some projects I have in mind. Thank you thank you!!
ReplyDeleteI really like how this journal looks...very unique!!
Hugs,
Regi
What a brilliant cover Hilda I love the colours and the little bird
ReplyDeleteJackie x
A fantastic cover for your Journal, Hilda. Great technique and I love that little bird cc
ReplyDeleteA wonderful cover.
ReplyDelete