Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Sunday, 6 January 2013
2013 journal
A very Happy New Year to you all.
I have started off the new year with a new journal - inspired by Lesley Farrel and a facebook group hosted by Kate Crane
I used white gesso first on my pages to give them a bit of tooth. I then added a wash of Wedgewood Blue acrylic followed by some cobalt teal which I scraped on with an old credit card.I added a little lemon yellow here and there, I flicked some black acrylic on with an old tooth brush ( the windows look great lol)I then used pieces of lego and a lid as stamps and added them with again black acrylic. I did a bit of satamping with one of my fav stitching stamps, did some inking through sequin waste and added some rub ons. I then added my lettering Tim Holtz foam stamps) and squares before stamping my TH pens down the side.
I am looking forward to completing my journal and seeing how the other members complete theirs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great start to your 2013 journal, Hilda! Very vibrant, beautiful colours and stamping - not to mention the black splodges. OK, I won't mention the black splodges, lol, but hope the splatters came off the window OK!!xx
ReplyDeleteThis is great Hilda I love the colours you have used and its a great way to start a new journal.
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Your journal is looking great Hilda, as I bet your window is too lol! I'm planning February's pages now! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a wondeful start to your journal Hilda. I love the colours and I know all too well about 'splattered' windows lol! Looking forward to seeing more delicious pages xx
ReplyDelete