Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

3 Muses Challenge - Time



I just love the "Time" challenges and this was no exception ----- It is the theme this week for the Three Muses Challenge

I added some Tim Holtz script resist paper to cardstock - I then inked it with Scattered Straw and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks

I added some Tim Holtz masks and added Rusty Hinge Distress Inks which brought out the resist brilliantly

I used some Grungeboard wings and blended them  again with Distress Inks - I attached them to the card and then added a clock face and some Ideology pieces

I inked some letter tiles and added them and then finished off by adding some string through eyelets I'd made

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation. I love the clock with butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So charming! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very striking. I like.


    Mine is up on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! It's great to see someone who is doing physical art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilda, great project. Hope you're well!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the butterfly!
    Also, thank you for your sweet comment! I'll be joining your followers as I love your work! Looking forward to some more crafty goodness from you! ;) Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable.Lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful mixed media piece. I love your attention to detail! Thanks for participating in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely, soft colors!
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful time piece, so creatively made, love the butterfly with a watch.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant mixed media piece I love all the elements you have used to make this
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete