Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 25 July 2014

Artful Times - Tag



I love this background created by putting some Picket Fence Distress stain on to my craft sheet, adding distress inks around it and then swiping tag through the inks until it was covered - dried it and then added some water droplets

The images and scrolls were stamped with Black Archival and the script with walnut stain distress ink

I distress the edges and splattered some distress stain with the end of my brush

Finished off with the string and ideology piece

Artful Times has the theme Tag this week


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, great background! Have a great weekend!
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great tag Hilda I love the background you have created
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful tag, background is stunning. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful tag hun love the background hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, love this background - will have to try that technique you describe. I love my DI's. Real beautiful tag.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times again - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag and the colours work very well. Don't you just love that background technique.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful tag, I love it, thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely background for your tag, love it. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

    ReplyDelete