Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 14 March 2015

Altered Mirror

 
 
Bought this mirror at Asda for £10
 
 


And this is what I did with it
 

 
Its all done with drift wood we picked up whilst on holiday last year I filled some of the little spaces with shells and moss
 
This is what I mad with some of the left over pieces
 
 
Delighted with both pieces and looking forward to collecting some more
 
This is my entry for the following challenges
 
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes
 
Mixed Media World - Anything Goes
 
 
 



13 comments:

  1. Two wonderful pieces Hilda your mirror is beautiful and I love the candle holder too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie I am thrilled with them both - the mirror is going in the kitchen and the candle holder in the bathroom

      Delete
  2. What a super idea Hilda. I could see both pieces in a gift boutique with high price tags on them.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever Hilda! Guess you'll be beachcombing this year then?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic wok, love how you have made those creations, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliantly inventive and what an incredible and fabulous alteration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW loving the driftwood mirror, an amazing transformation. The tea light holders are fabulous also.

    Thank You for joining in in with our challenge.

    Mo:-)
    DT MMW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely pieces Hilda, you have been busy! Love the candle holder and the mirror is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Hilda... these are just fab! both of them are just beautiful. Great mind thinks alike...you have used actual drift wood and my current project ...well you have to wait till Friday to see it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pieces are fantastic and just the sort of this I'm going to do tomorrow. I too just collected myself a nice bag full driftwood. Thanks for playing along with MMWhugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic hun - just love it and driftwood is now on my want list. Thank you for joining in this month over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so love creations that involve drift wood, yours are just stunning...
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete