Over at Journal 52 we were challenged to use just 1 colour plus Black and White and just one shape for the background
I chose to use Yellow along with Black and White and a Hexagon shape
I stamped the hexagon with yellow first and then mixed some black and white in and stamped again moving to the left and down a bit
I quite like the way it turned out I then did my embellishments and wording using the same colours
It just goes to show what you can achieve with limited supplies
I love your page Hilda, grey lemon and white make a lovely colour combination
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Your page looks great Hilda, the colours go very well. Must get mine done today! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is fab Hilda, a great choice of colours and shape. Have a fab weekend, Sue xx
ReplyDeleteHilda, your page is fabulous! Love it!
ReplyDeleteBranka xxx
Great shape and lovely bright colours - just what is needed!
ReplyDeleteI love the very bold colour palette on this page Hilda and the way everything fits together to create a happy and energetic piece of art. The repeating pattern of the hexagons adds rhythm and flow and I love the quotes you have used. Thanks for sharing and being a part of my Visual Journey.
ReplyDeletehugs Brenda xxx
this has such a great color combination, grey and yellow is such a classic, it's always a pleaser!
ReplyDeletethis has such a great color combination, grey and yellow is such a classic, it's always a pleaser!
ReplyDeleteGreat page - love the colour combo and the way you've overlapped the two colours of hexagon stamp..Esther xx
ReplyDeleteYou[ve created such an uplifting, happy piece here! I must go check out Journal 52 - sounds like a good motivator :-) Really love your color scheme, and your sentiments.....lovely make! xx Lynn
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, I love what you have done with these colours! Chrisx
ReplyDeleteA fabulous page, I love how you did the background.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.