Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 6 March 2015

ATC's



Its ages and ages since I did atc's but I really enjoyed doing these for the Mixed Media Mojo Challenge I used bits and pieces out of my scrap box, some ideology pieces and things I had lying around

6 comments:

  1. Lovely ATCs! So glad you had a fun play. I appreciate you raiding your stash box, great stuff. Love the watch parts, too. Wonderful elements so nicely blended together. Thanks so much for playing with us at Mixed Media Mojo!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's look fab with lots of interest and textures.
    Have a lovely weekend, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATCs Hilda, it's ages since I've done an ATC too. You have added lots of interest with your embellishments
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous ATCs you have created! I just keep looking at both and seeing new items. Awesome job and thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Mojo! ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ATC cards, I like the colors and the layering. Great job!

    ReplyDelete