Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 9 March 2015

Colourful Butterflies

 
 
Mixed Media Place has the theme "Black background and all the colours of the rainbow"
 
Art Journal Journey has the theme "Things with Wings"
 
I created this page with these challenges in mind
 
Lots of colours and wings going on as well as the black background so I think it fits nicely into the challenges

7 comments:

  1. Clever combined !
    The butterflies are beautiful and I love this face!
    Thank you for joining Art Journal Journey!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece! Thanks for joining us at AJJ, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh what a wonderful butterfly on your piece,the face its super,love it.


    xxx Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine piece of art for this challenge.
    Thank you for joining us
    Love Chrissie AJJ guest hostess xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    I'm hopping over here from the Mixed Media Place Challenge, having participated in it myself, I wanted to see what everyone else did. Butterflies, paint smudges, and a beautiful woman. That's the recipe for sure to delight! And it does!

    May your muse shine brightly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! Lovely butterflies! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete