Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 23 May 2015

Vintage







I covered some mount board with various materials and then added some RikRak and fancy edging. I then added some grunge board that I had put through my big shot with an embossing folder and inked. I stitched my main image  on to another piece of material which I frayed. I finished off by adding the inked and stamped scroll  and then attached some lace as a hanger and to the bottom as a border.

This is my entry for the following challenge

Mixed media world - vintage




7 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Hilda,captures the vintage vibe absolutely perfectly and how wonderful you've made it especially for our challenge over at MMW ;)
    Best of luck too
    Big hugs
    Donna DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty vintage project Hilda and I love your image.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design with the fun vintage image.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design with the fun vintage image.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Hilda

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage inspired piece, thanks for sharing with us at MMW.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic piece you have created the vintage look perfectly. Thanks for playing along with MMW hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete