Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 11 May 2015

The Happy Couple

I started off by covering some mountboard with crackle paste

I then added some bronze distress paint

I let that dry and then added Peacock Feathers distress paint and lightly rubbed it off to reveal the bronze in the cracks


I took some corrugated cardboard and covered that with Peacock Feathers and added some textre paste through a stencil - I inked the music paper and lace with Distress Ink and added all the pieces

I added the floral spray from some pergamano pieces I had done a while ago

This is my entry for the following brilliant challenges

Inspiration Emporium - Use Embossing paste

Mix it Monthly - Happy Couple

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Hilda
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these old photos like this - great piece (and I love that piece of lace).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tribute to the happy couple!! I adore the cracking in the backgournd!
    ♥ Conny Mix It Monthly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful piece Hilda! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love old photos ~ and I love how you worked this one. Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful details on this really lovely creation!
    The crackle adds to the classic vintage photo beautifully too.
    Greetings from Mix it monthly
    oxo

    ReplyDelete