Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Christmas Hanging

I did a lot of collecting in the park for the things to make these hangings - they were all cleaned, drilled and then sponged with watered down gesso

The only things I bought were the ribbons, beads and twine

The hangings have loops on each end so could be used to drape mirrors or mantles



 
I am entering in the following brilliant challenges
 
That Craft Place - Anything goes
 
 
 
Our Creative Corner - Topsy Turvy - The hanging will go either way up

5 comments:

  1. Love this Hilda, it's perfect for the festive season
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very lovely!!! Gorgeous colours.
    Thank you for joining us for the challenge over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog..
    xxSAMxx TCP Design Team.
    ❤My Blog❤
    ❤That Craft Place Challenge Blog❤
    ❤That Craft Place on Facebook❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I absolutely love what you did here, such a lovely hanger, - thanks so much for adding it to our Texture challenge challenge at Mixed Media Monthly!

    ReplyDelete