Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 19 March 2017

All Aboard


 
A vintage Journey has the theme "All Aboard" on this there 3rd Birthday Challenge
 
Thank you AVJ for all the effort and inspiration from the design team
 
I have used lots of Tim Holtz products creating my page and had lots of fun putting it all together
 
I am also linking this page to the Art Journal Journey challenge where the theme this month is "Out and About"

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, so much to see, so many wonderful details. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific background colours and wonderful images

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a fantastic travel page, Paris is a great destination.
    Yvonne xx
    p.s. are you going to pop over and add this great page to AJJ as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thank you once more for joining the AJJ CHallenge dear Hilda!
    oxo Sus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total schöne Seite. Der Hintergrund mit den weichen Farbverläufen läßt die aufgegesetzten Motive richtig gut zur Geltung kommen. Gefällt mir sehr.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a perfectly wonderful piece. I have a special place in my heart for Paris:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful journal page Hilda, adore your background and love all the layers, thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey for our birthday celebrations! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page and imagery.
    I love the quote you used :)
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilda, this is a lovely journal page; I especially love your gorgeous background! Beautiful colors give this such a dreamy look! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog and of course, for hopping Aboard at A Vintage Journey for our Birthday celebration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful Paris themed page Hilda - such a pretty background with the colors and collage of stampings! thanks for joining us in the AVJ birthday challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely collage! The eiffel tower looks great and I love that sentiment stamp. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete