Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Journal Page

 
 
Had a lot of fun creating this page for the More Mixed Media Challenge where the theme this month is " Anything Goes" with the option of using green

I am also entering it in the Art Journal Journey Challenge where the theme is "Out and About"

5 comments:

  1. Lovely project with so many pretty details. Thanks for joining us at More Mixed Media, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a wonderful page, The background and images look fantastic together. I can tell you had fun and thank you for adding it to AJJ as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is so lovely with so much details. Just pretty! I am so happy that you linked it to Art Journal Journey Hilda! You made me happy to be with us again!
    Happy Day!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful page with lots of things to look at on the great background

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Hilda. One day I hope to be able to get to grips with mixed media!

    ReplyDelete