Lovely creation I love how you've coloured the embossed backgroundThanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challengeJulie xx
what a wonderful cute card!
Wonderful card! I love this embossing template and you coloured the background in a fantastic way!
What a lovely card.Gorgeous.
Wonderful background. Great work.
Beautiful card!
lovely xxx
So cute! I love the way you have positioned your numbers.
lovely piece love the background and the littleboy is so cute.Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.crissi xx
Great embossed background - lovely image
Oh I do like this, fab image & great background
very well done !!!
Great,what a fab image tooxx
Lovely creation I love how you've coloured the embossed background
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge
Julie xx
what a wonderful cute card!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! I love this embossing template and you coloured the background in a fantastic way!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.
Wonderful background. Great work.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeletelovely xxx
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the way you have positioned your numbers.
ReplyDeletelovely piece love the background and the littleboy is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx
Great embossed background - lovely image
ReplyDeleteOh I do like this, fab image & great background
ReplyDeletevery well done !!!
ReplyDeleteGreat,what a fab image too
ReplyDeletexx