Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 13 October 2008

Framed atc's



I've framed some of my favourite atc's I only dressed the frame by covering with clear varnish and adding the words - I didn't want ot detract from the stunning little pieces of art work.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a fab way to display atc's & make a bland wall look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these, they are fantastic and I can even see one of mine in the collection - I might have to steal this idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, and a fab collection! I'll have to remember this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab idea and they look amazing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant idea as it is a shame to keep them all tucked away in an album.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete