I made this inchie book for a competition being run by Jennie (Artistic Stamper) on the Hels Angels forum - the prize is Tim Holtz goodies!!!!!!
I started by cutting up my mountboard - that was the hardset job!!! I then sprayed the pieces with a mixture of walnut chrystals and water - I put on some dry chrystals to create splodges!I then inked through some sequin waste randomly - to finish I sprayed here and there with lettuce colour wash. I then used my bind it all machine to put it all together and added some fibres.
I've added some of the inchies I've made for challenges and some I have received in swaps - I'm looking forward to filling it
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment
Wow Hilda, I think it's stunning!
ReplyDeletegood luck in the comp!
Fab book Hilda - I'm sure you'll have no problem filling it!!
ReplyDeleteDo you have to send the actual piece or do you just send in photos?
Just the pics Sam
ReplyDeleteAbsolutley gorgeous Hilda xx
ReplyDeletethis is FAB!!!!!
ReplyDeletegood luck in the comp
Gorgeous Hilda - good luck!! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, Hilda. Can't wait to see the whole project.
ReplyDeleteBTW I've tried to come here via a couple of sites today, but receive a message saying that your blog has been removed!!
Ros
It's gorgeous, good luck with the comp!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Love the background technique Hilda! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab book and a great way to display all your inchies
ReplyDeletexx
very cool!!! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from All thing Tim... What a great idea... I could never really figure out what to do with Inches but this would be a fun book to make if I was in a theme swap... Great idea - hope you win the Tim goodies - you can never have too much Tim!!!
ReplyDelete