Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 13 October 2008

Mixed Media Monday - Blue/Purple



Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

10 comments:

  1. I love this! The simplicity and subtlety speak volumes. Wish I had your light touch!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty! Love the soft colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely skinny! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite beautiful -- very delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. subtle colouring works well with this skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOah I love this piece - love the blend of the purply colours and the face just fits perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, it's stunning

    ReplyDelete