Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 16 October 2008

Theme Thursday - Pink




Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

12 comments:

  1. WOW this is fab, love the background paper, have you used safmat for the image, looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skinny, great image & background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the words. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background - love it Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. I love the way you can see the background through the image...this is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and uplifting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab skinny,it's very pink
    xx

    ReplyDelete